JAMB Result 2018 – The final batch of 2018 UTME result has been released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
All the candidates that participated in the 2018/2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board examination can now check their result online. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, recently announced the release of the final batch of the 2018 UTME result.
Meanwhile, majority of the candidates made it. In case did not score up 180 you can change your course and institution. We are going to show you how to change course and institution.
To view your 2018 JAMB Results follow the below steps.
Step To Check JAMB Result 2018/2019
- Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
If you scored low or don’t score up to cut-off mark of your course, then kindly follow the step below to change it.
How To Change Course And Institution
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
- To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
- Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Inter-switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Click “Submit” to complete your 2018 JAMB Change of Course & Institution application process.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
If you encounter any issue while going through the process use the comment box to ask your question. Also share with your friends on social media. Thanks!