Obama Foundation Scholars Program is for vibrant student willing to study. As an Obama Foundation Scholar, you’ll take part in a new program that combines a Master of Arts degree at the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy with a one-of-a-kind scholarship that includes access to exceptional experiences outside the classroom with the Obama Foundation. You’ll be part of a network of rising leaders.
The scholarship covers tuition and expenses and provides a monthly living stipend, funding for books and course materials, and opportunities to experience unique out-of-the-classroom programming. Any travel costs for these experiences will also be fully covered.
Course of Study
Master of Arts degree in International Development and Policy
The Foundation is seeking emerging leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria:
- Significant work experience (typically 3-5 years or more) and professional accomplishments with a clear trajectory of increasing impact.
- Demonstrated record of community service or working for the public good, either through a full-time professional role or significant engagement outside of primary employment.
- Possess a clear focus on a global challenge or policy issue.
- A clear commitment to return to and reinvest your new skills in your community after the program concludes.
How to Apply
Applicants will submit a single application for the Harris MA-IDP and the Obama Foundation Scholarship.
- Applications are due Tuesday, 17 April 2018.
For more information visit the official website